I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Just remembered, Matt had a blog.

I decided to open it, I doubted he wrote in it, but I was curious.
To my surprise, he had.

It was a very long rant on how that single man doesn't need a broad to corrupt his life.

I laughed, and wondered if I had written something on my blog around that time. I thought, possibly, that Matt might have opened my blog, read it, and decided to go on a rant on his blog.

I looked, this is what was probably on front page.

Here is Matt's rant: Sugar Titties.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Wow... although I actually found the Jan 10 post interesting.

September 23, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Ahahahaha.

September 23, 2007 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: Most of the people who have read that January post, thought it was hilarious.

WB: :) Boys are silly. :)

September 24, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

That one's a charmer!!

September 25, 2007 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger H said...

Wow! He's special, huh?

September 26, 2007 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Len said...

Ugh.

September 28, 2007 at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.