I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let's play a game...

... I'll name four people that I would sleep with, as long as there were no strings attached, (except maybe a fantasy disappearing), then you name your four.
Why four? Three is standard, and five is too much.

Numero Uno: George Clooney.


You might find this one odd, if you do, you obviously haven't seen the next three. I like older movies, and George Clooney reminds me of Cary Grant except straight. I couldn't put Cary Grant down because he's dead and I'm not into necrofilia.

Numero Dos: Paolo Nutini


Some of you right now are concerned for my sanity, having stated Georgy as number one and Paolo as number two, I understand. What can I say? I like variety and shoes, and he's different from George and sings about new shoes.

Number Three: Jim Sturgess


I would actually cut off my left foot to sleep with this man. Ooo... bite that finger... you know you want some QSW. This man is just HOTT in my book, that's right he has two Ts in his HOTT. He's also somewhat of a combo between Paolo and George... look at those expressive eyes and skinny tie. I love skinny ties. I have many things to do with skinny ties....
...I digress.

Number Four: Robert Downey Jr.

On a recent drunk Friday night my friend Amanda and I sipped some Stoli and discussed what made Robbie so incredibly lustful in our books. What we came up with? Obtainability. I just made up a word to describe Robbie, that's how awesome he is. He looks like a guy that you could walk up to in a bar and sit down and have a successful night of receiving a phone number, or whatever you were trying to obtain, from I really hot man. Girls like it when they have the upper hand. Robbie looks like the kind of guy that would let you make all the moves and he'd fall into your hands.
Yea... thats it. I'm getting hot just thinking about it.

Now your turn, if you comment, you have to name four guys or girls (or both?) that you'd put in your list.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

In no particular order:
1. John Cena (WWE wrestler) yes I know wrestling is fake, but that man is yummy.
2. Dermot Mulroney, also very yummy
3. Urs Bühler of Il Divo, he just looks so innocent and he sings...I could corrupt him and enjoy a nice serenade while I do it lol
4. Christopher Gorham, geeky but still looks like he could be a very bad boy

Yea those are my picks

July 30, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Hmm let's see

1. I agree with your #1 and 4 so that counts for my 1 and 2. (Georgy and Robbie)

3. John Cusack (I think this is mostly based on the movies I love with him in them). Geeky hot

4. Matthew McConaughey (ok don't know how to spell) but hot nonetheless!!!

July 31, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger jojo said...

Oooh. I love this game!
1. Hugh Jackman (gotta love all that wolfman hair)!
2. Chris Isaak (sing to me, baby)
3. Pierce Brosnan (I think its cuz he's such a family man and his wife is plus sized. He seems real)
4. Vince Vaugn (tall, dark, and handsome. Nuff said)

July 31, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Rachel: I use to have Dermot on my list, I think he was replaced by Paolo. But a good list nonetheless ;)

BC: My numbering system isn't in any order, in fact, 1 and 4 would probably switch on that list if we were to number them. Your number 3 is a good choice, I sometimes forget about him, but he definitely has a raging sexuality. Number 4, not my type, but I could definitely see how he made your list. :)

JoJo: Number 1 and 3 good choices! I would have to say they are both in my top ten! I don't know number 2's looks very well (I do know his songs are sexy) and while I don't prefer number 4 many many many people do!

August 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger just a girl... said...

Matthew McConaughey
Robert Downey Jr.
Ashton Kutcher
Sean Connery

August 5, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Nice.

Sean Connery is hot.

August 7, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger jojo said...

I almost put Sean Connery on mine too, but I was afraid it might be creepy. I'm not sure why he can still be hot when he's 77 years old!! (I just looked it up) :)

August 13, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.