I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, August 6, 2007

Episode Six: Will, Grace, and the Straight man.

"There you stand like a duck in a thunderstorm again -- aren't you every going to understand?" - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart


ID has his hands full.
Before you go, "Aw... poor ID, going from living alone to having a woman and gay man in his apartment," let me tell you the whole story.

FN and I moved in on August 1st.
I'm still not completely moved in, and I'm currently sharing a bed with FN, but that's a whole different blog post.

Upon FN and I moving in, ID inherited many Pros and Cons and I'm going to list them:

Pros:
1.) He now has more movies then he can handle.
2.) He now has a PS2 plus games he's never played.
3.) He has a live-in cook, who has already prepared and cleaned up 3 meals for him.
4.) He has a crazy girl who after drinking heavily on Friday evening, still got up on Saturday morning at 9:30 in the morning and cleaned the walls and floor of his porch (they were disgusting, trust me) with nothing but a bucket, sponge, and cleaner (he has no hose or exterior water source.)
5.) He's definitely not lonely anymore.

Cons:
1.) He is now living with a married couple, without rings, but still the same thing.
2.) He has to deal with hair (let's face it, women always have more hair then men, I can't help it).
3.) He now has a roommate whom will yell angrily at him if he refuses dates for no reason. Note: he did have a reason and the reason was "it won't work anyway, she's rich," not a good enough excuse for me, it equals no reason. Everyone loves a sugar momma even for a few weeks.
4.) He now has someone hitting on him constantly, and it's not female.

Do you think he's suffering or he should be able to handle it?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Definitely suffering...LOL :P

August 6, 2007 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Len said...

He has to deal with hair (let's face it, women always have more hair then men, I can't help it).

Clearly, you've never met my boyfriend. ;)

August 7, 2007 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: good to know. I guess I'll throw a little pity his way. ;)

Lenfer: I don't know why but that reminded me of PotC when Jack Sparrow says, "Clearly, you've never been to Singapore"

August 7, 2007 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

He's a lucky boy! :)

August 7, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

He should be able to handle it. Plus, your pros greatly outweigh the cons.

August 9, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.