I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
For the first time in my life I'm sort of dating someone.... with a kid.
I'm not quite sure on how to handle it. I haven't met this kid yet and I already have trepidation towards what will happen when I do. A kid is ... permanent. What if it doesn't like me? What if it likes me too much and then we part our ways? What if I grow attached and then we split?
It's a new playing field for me.
It's scary enough starting a relationship. This kid business feels like my fledgling relationship is already weighted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Dare I say go with your gut on this one. If you overthink your next move you're already doomed. Kids are sniveling little brats but need love and attention too.

July 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.