I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, December 25, 2010

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL.



Long story.
I forgot my Google password.
I hadn't posted in awhile, still remembering my password, posted, promptly forgot password.

I'm 27 and have selective Alzheimer's.

Then I was reading Hyperbole and a half and decided that her newest post was the most amazing post I had ever read and magically, I remembered my password.

I REMEMBERED!

Not only that, I have a laptop, which means I can type out posts NO MATTER WHERE I AM.

So the last year was a waste. The man I dated dumped me and then decided 4 months later that he actually wanted me and thought we'd be good as man and wife. I use "man and wife" because this decision was based solely on what he felt and in no reference to my happiness and well being.
Therefore, it was a man decision to require a wife to cook and clean for him, because I'm sure about 4 months after I was out of his life he suddenly realized he had had only pizza, wings, and chinese food to eat and was sitting in his own filth.
I look really good then.

I took one look at him and said, "no."

He took it as I would rather be with the ridiculously handsome and same aged boyfriend I was seeing and not the fact that I didn't want to aspire to clean and cook for him the rest of my life.

Men are sometimes stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

OMG I missed you!

Most men never understand that kind of things. And if you tell them, they are in complete denial.

December 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.