I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, December 25, 2010

Big Gift vs. Small Gift.

Every year, for the last 28 of my life, my parents have gotten my brother and I a "big gift." That could mean an actual big gift (my dollhouse that my dad made for me when I was 6 or 7) or a "big" gift (like my American Girl's doll when there was only Molly, Kristin, and Samantha). Either way, my brother and I would open presents and then go find our "big gift."

This year, my brother and I decided that a "big" gift was in order for my parents who had a 1997 27 inch tv in their living room.

500 dollars later, we had a 32 inch (only size that would fit into their entertainment center), 1080, LCD, LED TV for them.

My mom and dad have not stopped talking about it since.
It's a nice feeling to give back some of what you've received.

Merry Christmas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.