I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, July 14, 2008

Soap.

When I was younger (try age 15) I use to use conditioner on my skin.
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I would use soap and then use conditioner right afterwards. In my head I thought, "Well, if its good for my hair and I have hair on my arm, it will be good for my arm."
I stopped at some point, I don't remember when, but I do remember how it started.
Neil Plantation.
No, not his real first last name, but his real first name.
Neil was a cross between Colin Firth and Colin Farrell.
Take Firth's squareness-hottness:
And Farrell's intensity: And you have Neil.... although, I was a 15 year old, things could be exaggerated in my mind.

One day in Biology, Neil, while the teacher was talking, grabbed my arm and said, "Wow, QSW, you have really amazing skin," and then went back to pretend to listen to the teacher.
That moment changed the way I thought about my skin and it made me go to extreme measures to keep it "amazing" for Neil.
That was the day I started my conditioner treatment.

Neil and I never dated. Although, most of my high school hated me, he always made it a point to talk to me. He even did what a few would call, "flirting," which was basically complimenting my shirt saying my boobs looked nice in it (I didn't get boobs until I was 18 which is when I got my first boyfriend as well, funny how those things happen). Still, to this day, I remember him and how gorgeous he was, but sadly the conditioner treatment faded a long time ago.

What a random thing to think about while in a hotel shower that only had soap that dried out my skin...
...forcing me to use conditioner on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger H said...

I use conditioner to shave my legs whenever I'm in a bind.

So, are you moved in with Mr. Lust yet, orrrrr....?

:)

July 15, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I will make a post about all that as soon as I get a chance! :)

July 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.