I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture Central

FN and QSW at 8:30 in the morning before a Cubs game.

Outside Wrigley Field at the Cubby Bear Pub where we had a suite for free.

Instead of Taste of Tippecanoe, LB and I went to a party with a bouncy castle, so much better.

Sometimes you have to bask in the bouncy castle glory.

HelloKitty and Magic being crazy at the Sparrow!

LB, HK, and I being silly at the Sparrow.

LB in a pause from picture taking. ;-)

In Canada, my phone did this all week. I couldn't call out, people couldn't call in.

The cabin is on the hill and the sauna is at the bottom of the hill by the lake.

Crazy German chopping wood. It's scary what Germans do after winning against the Turks.

Part Deux

We picked flowers. With an Argo. To outrun the mosquitoes.

View of the cabin from the boat we were sitting in.

We lived by the grill, Mr. Lust was only demonstrating.

We took the waverunner to this rock, Mr. Lust didn't know he was posing for me.

Mr. Lust's family met us at the cabin halfway through the vacation, here his little brother seems to be beating him in arm wrestling. ;-)

My first fish. Ever. I was so proud, I wouldn't even touch it.

Brothers. It was just a cute picture.

Pictures of the new puppy coming soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Looks like you had an AWESOME time!

July 7, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Len said...

you look so, so, so cute.

July 8, 2008 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: I did! At all three events! ;)

Len: Holding the beer instead of the fish? I think Mr. Lust is the cute one of this relationship ;)

July 8, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.