I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, July 13, 2008

Informercial


Most of the time when I get home late from work, I see weird info-mercials before I finally commit to sleep. The things I see are usually credit card debt relievers or something to do with Billy Mays.

Tonight was different.

I was watching tonight (in between Thomas Crown Affair which I love) an info-mercial that featured a company that would help out with dead-beat parents paying for child support.

The end line said, "If you are serious about receiving your child-support please call now."

What I'm curious about, how serious?

Does this company break legs? Torture things? Mr. Lust explained to me in the shower how to torture someone with a bucket, rat, and blow torch.

You don't want to know.

Do they do something like that to get child support? How serious do you have to be to get that treatment for your ex-significant other?

A company like that could make a killing, maybe even get Billy Mays to sign on for that ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.