I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, July 17, 2008

can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?

I'm getting a new desk in my office.

I had to clean out the old desk and I found some things that I didn't know where in there. One, a plate from my old roommate's collection, two, the DaVinci Code book, and three pictures of me with Matt. Every picture was either of my friend at the time or of Matt and myself.

It was obvious to me in every picture how happy I was.

I muttered, "Sad, pathetic fool," to myself right as my boss walked into my office. My boss paused for a moment and said, "You know I think everyone goes through that."

We didn't say anymore, but that was sufficient, I'll miss her when she leaves to move to California.
*******************

Mr. Lust and I got a puppy. He's a happy healthy German shepherd/rottweiler puppy who eats more than I could imagine and poops even more than that.

Here he is listening to LB talking to him so she can take a picture.

I officially move in with Mr. Lust in August. I decided ID needed a year's rent from me, so I will pay him for a year, it also gives me two months to move instead of a week.

I need to take pictures of our garden again. The tomatoes are out of control and it looks like "Ooze" took a hold of all the veggies and made them huge.

Other news, I opened my purse today to get out cash for Starbucks when I found a screwdriver in my purse. I didn't put it there, so I pulled it out of my purse out of shock. The Starbucks lady and I had moment of looking at each other with a screwdriver in my hand before I shrugged and placed it back in my purse. "I guess I need two cups of coffee in the morning so I don't do that again," I said. The lady smiled in a way that said, "Right, I'll smile because you are trying to make a joke but I still think your crazy."

I wonder where that screw driver came from actually.

Who caught the TMNT reference or knows what TMNT means?

9 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are the best...or I should say were. The new stuff just isnt as good as it used to be. As pathetic as it may be I even went to their Coming out of Our Shells tour (with Vanilla Ice..it was magic) when it came to Denver. My twin sister and I even terrorized the neighborhood boys with our amazing turtle ninja moves.

July 17, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I was beat!

Thats also when good 'ol Vanilla Ice made his film debut.

July 17, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Rachel & Scotty: Recently I moved my brother to Charleston with my parents and on one occasion I came back to the hotel to pick up my parents and found them both avidly watching TMNT the movie. When I asked why, they both said it was a cinematic gem.

Do you know how bizarre it is that someone had the idea for ooze generated turtles that know ninja moves, let alone, having your parents think that's a gem of an idea?

I think Marketing Directors should be fed more crack.

July 17, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Holy crap, are you a millionaire? I wish I had a whole years worth of mortgage to hand out lol. You must share your secrets!

July 17, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wanderer: Haha, badly put. I was thinking and typing instead of doing one at a time. What I meant is, I moved in with ID last August, so I will give him a complete year by moving out this August.

So, two months rent, not an entire year!
Sorry, I would re-write that, but after this comment, I guess there is no need. :)

July 17, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger James said...

You have to be April O'Neil this Halloween, of course. :)

Hope things are well with you. Sounds like they are! How different your posts are compared to the Matt days. I liked the picture of you an FN on a previous post -- reminds me of the one we posted on Love Revealed, long ago. Remember?

July 17, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Ha ha ha, I figured maybe rent there was super cheap - otherwise I thought it was awesome that ID gets to live the roomate free life for a year! :P

July 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

James: Things are well with me! How are things with you? I remember that picture you are talking about. It's one of my favorites of FN and I :)

Wanderer: I love ID, just not that much. ;)

July 21, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger H said...

hahaha I thought you meant a years worth of rent $, too! lol. Well, that is awesome you're going to move in with Mr. Lust! AND, you don't have to rush -- you got 2 months. CUTE puppy!!!! Awww! :)

July 23, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.