I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...


My favorite thing to do with my significant other is to sit on his couch and watch him play Xbox.
I pull up the walkthrough and he plays the game.
When he gets stuck I figure out what he needs to do with the walkthrough.
He drinks beer and I drink wine.
We play until 12 am and then we both go to bed.
He pauses the game every once in awhile to kiss me.
I grip his arm every once in awhile when he gets attacked.
We just finished "The Darkness" and we are currently playing "Bioshock."

What do you do with your significant other that you think is different?

I really am curious how other couples spend their week nights or weekends together.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I read to my bf. We round up some snack food, grab a couple of mountain dews and I read whatever book we are in the middle of. Sometimes I even get a foot massage while I read. We also play Gin. Weekends we like to go paintballing with his brothers. There is nothing quite so theraputic for a relationship as shooting your bf in the head with a high speed paintball. Much better than actually fighting lol.

June 4, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

That has got to be one of the most awesome things to do with your boyfriend. I want to go to a bigger city just to do that with Mr. Lust.

June 5, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

We're pretty normal probably. Sundays I have dinner at his parent's house (they feel like family to me now and boy is the cooking good).

Saturdays we usually get stinking drunk together. We go to a lot of concerts together, international and local. Or just the bar.

Weekdays I guess we watch movies and cook food. Well, I make the food since I love to cook for us both and the kitchen is only big enough for one, but he does the dishes which is totally fair.

Lately we've checked out a lot of home decor magazines and real estate listings. We've been pre-approved for a rather large mortgage and we are buying a place together this summer and moving in in October. I'm so excited to actually start a home with him. And so excited to sell my teeny studio and get something bigger and better.

Honestly though, most of the time we sit and do nothing but stare adoringly at each other. Barf, I know, but sometimes there's no better way to pass the time!

June 5, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

My BF and I play Tetris on the Nintendo DS. We are both competitive so we are on there for hours...

June 5, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.