I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, June 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday....


My Father's Day Sunday was weird.
It started out as a cookout and water volleyball.
Then I had work.
I was going to change before going to work, but found that I was locked out with no keys.
No idea where my keys are.
I get to work in a bad mood.
It was a wine tasting day.
The owner wanted us to join in.
After an hour of "sipping" wine, I had pink cheeks and I was giggly.
Then ID came in and Magic and St. Pat invited us to a slip and slid party.
Since I was locked out and only had a bathing suit... I thought it was only fate that I go.
They had a ten foot blow up slide in their back yard.
I ended up sliding only once or twice because by the time 10 pm rolled around I was WASTED.
(I had beer at this point too)
I don't remember some of it.
I just remember that Magic was hilarious. My boss/owner of the bar was wearing a speedo.
And ID having a huge red mark down his back from the branch that hit him as he went down the slide.
I also remember saying something to LeggyBlonde that I meant as a nice gesture but in my drunkness I think came across as an asshole remark.
Needless to say, I think I won't get that drunk for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.