I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Bedazzled his butt.

I just heard a guy say that on the phone.



For some reason lately I have many people coming to my blog, reading all my archives, and settling in to come to my blog once a week.
I really don't mind this, but today I decided to click on my archives.

The feeling I got after reading a post about Matt and myself happy, almost made me want to chuck every archive from December back.
I can't believe how much I was in love with him and how obvious it was that he didn't care about me. Maybe it's because Mr. Lust actually cares, and I wasn't use to caring at the time, but I guess I could ignore the blatant cast off that Matt gave me, regardless.
I was so pathetic.
I know they say that hindsight is 20/20 but I was just stupid.
I guess another phrase would be
"Love is blind."
I am glad 'tis night, you do not look on me,
For I am much ashamed of my exchange:
But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy. - Shakespeare

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Everyone has their moments, at the very least we should learn from them.

June 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I'm learning, hand over fist.

June 14, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.