I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ever since...

... Mr. Lust asked me to move in with him.

1. )I've been contacted by Matt - whom I haven't spoken with since last August

2.)I've been contacted by GuitarHero - whom I hadn't spoken with since my friend's funeral

3.)I've been contacted by The Ex (few will remember him, he was at the very beginning of this blog) - and I haven't spoken with him since January of 2005, he's married and with a different job at this point.

Still, within three weeks since Mr. Lust asked me to move in with him, I had all three of my last three serious relationships contact me.

I think God might have the proverbial magnifying glass pointed at me.


2 Comments:

Blogger H said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww --- hmmph...the world works in mysterious ways...that stuff always seems to happen. My friend left yesterday to move across the country with her b/f and her ex called her and left her a message. Unexpected madness I tell ya.

June 20, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger missinsidegirl said...

Wow, story. of. my. life. Especially the last two months. Not the moving in part, but the Previous Relationships rearing their untimely heads, and through all the texts and voicemails I'm thinking, "seriously? is this some joke?"

June 25, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.