I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In Tyler we trust.


Saturday: 3pm to 5am Bartending
Sunday: 10am to 10pm Gardening.
Monday: 9am to 5pm One job, 6pm to 4am Other job.
Tuesday: 9am to 5pm, job.
It's currently 3:30pm on Tuesday.
I've started noticing a lot of random bruises on my legs and arms.
I don't remember getting them.
I have wads of cash in my purse that I don't remember getting.
I checked my bank account yesterday and its 300 dollars more than what I thought it was
I suddenly panicked earlier today that I didn't even wish Mr. Lust "Happy Birthday. " I called him and he informed me that yesterday I had sent 4 text messages and called him to tell him "Happy Birthday."
I picked up a box an hour ago assuming that it was heavy, lifted hard and managed to make myself fall backwards throwing the contents of the box everywhere.
My co-worker said it was better than watching the Three Stooges.
And two minutes ago as I was staring at lines of CSS/DIV code there was a sudden flash and I swear Tyler Durden blinked in my eye sight for a half of second.
I stared at my computer screen.
I stared so hard at it that my boss (alarmed) said, "QSW! Are you ok? You are very pale."

Maybe I'm being melodramatic, but I think I might be losing it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

You just need sleep. The less sleep, the less memory. It's easy.

Also, if you don't want the cash, I'm in urgent need of 300$ ;)

May 6, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger H said...

Wowww, well good for you on the money part...but I agree with len on the sleep. You definitely need it. I couldn't even imagine, I loveeee my sleep!

May 7, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Len: Amazing that you need exactly the same amount I have extra! ;)

Heather: I think I have sleep now. I'm not as crazy, but I'll let you know after this weekend.

May 15, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.