I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, May 26, 2008

Gripe.

1. Informal To complain naggingly or petulantly; grumble.
2. To have sharp pains in the bowels.

I don't think a lot of people realize that when they say "gripe" its an "informal" term they use. The formal definition of the word is sharp pains in the bowels.

aka.

gas.


This weekend I have had my fill of gas.
From Mr. Lust.
From his little brother.
From his father.
From a can that fed the grill.
From the oven as it burned.
From everything.

and also...

Project Mayhem next door is really getting crazy.
They have turned a truck into a slide that says "No god, No Masters"
and they have created a wicker man to guard their lawn.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Yeah.. Most of my gripes are sharp pains in the ass so it fits... LOL!

May 27, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://itstimeholly.blogspot.com/

send this blog to anyone who knows alexander hess.

he needs help and is scared to death of himself.

May 29, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Finally, a name for all those pains - though since my doctor put me on a hellish 28 day cleanse (day 24 woot), my "gripes" have quieted down.

I still bitch a lot though.

May 29, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

BC: Haha!

JASA: Is this Alex or Holly?

Wanderer: How is it to be "cleansed"? Or do I not want to know....

May 29, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.