I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Today, I realize how satisfied I was with my Sparrow job, and how dissatisfied with my other job.

I think I need a new day job.

So as I was telling this to Mr. Lust I explained that while I was good at being a waitress, I didn't really think of it as a long term job... but now with my other job being dickheads, it was my main job, and that made me scared.

Mr. Lust: Well, you're so beautiful you could be a waitress.
QSW: I am.
Mr. Lust: You're so beautiful you could be an air hostess.
QSW: I would think that that would piss you off if I was gone for weeks at a time.
Mr. Lust: You could be a part-time model.
QSW: Jesus Christ.
Mr. Lust: Lets go to my house we could feel each other up on the couch, oh no, I don't mind taking it slow oh oh, no oh oh
QSW: You can stop singing.
Mr. Lust: Cause you're so beautiful, you could be a tree.
QSW: I'm leaving.


While it wasn't helpful for finding a job, it was humorous.

Here is the whole song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

HA I love it and believe me the day will come where you can't stand waitressing either, hehe. Fact is work is work and it always sucks. Hmmm maybe you should be a super model that sounds alot more fun before it starts to get crappy! Hehehe!

April 24, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

I agree QLG... I love my job most days but sometimes I wish I was independently wealthy so I can CHOOSE to work instead of HAVE to work... You know?

April 24, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.