I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things you don't say...

Amanda: Oh my gosh, sometime I want to come over here when it's raining and sit on the front porch and watch virgin suicides.
QSW: Virgin suicides?
Amanda: Yea, its a movie.
QSW: oh.
Amanda: what?
QSW: I thought for some reason when it rains we have virgins commiting suicide on our front lawn and you wanted to come over to our porch and watch them.
ID & Amanda: What?!
(giggling laughter for 6 minutes)
QSW: (mumbles) well that's a relief.
ID: What did you say?
QSW: Meow.
ID: Did you just meow?
Amanda: No she didn't... meow.
ID: What?
(uncontrolled laughter for 8 minutes)
Amanda: can we put on some oldies while the cookies are visiting the oven?
ID: visiting?
QSW: Before they GET IN MY BELLY!
(uncontrolled laughter for 10 minutes)


Can you guess what we were doing?

4 Comments:

Blogger ruby said...

probably NOT smoking weed, i bet.

April 16, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

obviously not. ;)

April 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. No idea.

April 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger H said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Next line: "Okay, I gotta get going...dude, where's my car?"

April 25, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.