I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sinnerman


One of the biggest fucktards (NI) I know came into the bar when I was working.
I was almost alone at this bar.
Fergus was in the back cooking, and then there was me.
That's it.
This is the same guy who hit on me and told me he "wanted to put his semen inside me."
(If you've been following this blog, then you already know)
He and his buddy walked in, and I almost walked out.
Shit.
They behaved. For the most part.
Every time NI went to the bathroom D-bag would say "Sorry about the other night, we were so drunk."

"Dude, my problem, strangely, is not with you, stop talking to me!" (what I wanted to scream). I had a lot of those "If only I could say what I'm thinking..." moments yesterday.

So I sat there, suffered their small talk, wondered if they'd leave soon... when in walks...

... NI's girlfriend.

haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.

I got such sweet pleasure of hearing her say "Um, don't you think you've had enough beer?" or "Seriously, you are in here every day! Try drinking at home!"
He kept glancing at me.
Seriously.
What?
"STOP LOOKING AT ME ASSHOLE! I AM GLAD SHE'S HERE AND GIVING YOU A HARD TIME!" (another one of those moments)

On the third glance I walked over to the Ipod, and played Nina Simone's Sinnerman.
I sang the lyrics to myself and it made me feel so much better.
"Sinnerman where you gunna run to
Sinnerman where you gunna run to
Where you gunna run to
All on that day

Well I run to the rock
Please hide me I run to the rock
Please hide me I run to the rock
Please hide me lord
All on that day

Well the rock cried out
I cant hide you the rock cried out
I cant hide you the rock cried out
I aint gunna hide you god
All on that day

I said rock whats a matter with you rock
Dont you see I need you rock
Dont let down
All on that day"


This bar isn't going to hide you sinnerman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.