I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, April 26, 2008

Project Mayhem


Mr. Lust lives next to Project Mayhem.
Yesterday he and I watched an army of 10 make the back and front yard next door look pretty. One was mowing, one was tilling, one was planting .. something, one was building a compost box, one was painting, one was trimming trees, one was fixing a car, one was digging.. something, one was taking down an old play set, and one was overseeing everything and doing a little of everything.

It was kind of creepy.

I'm not sure what they are growing and I have no idea why or how 10 people live in that house. The house is old and decrepit and looks like no one could live in it, let alone, ten.
Plus, the main leader is actually an old friend of Matt's. Kind of weird. I've heard many stories about him and how he likes to start things... like he held a fasting on campus for third world countries that turned into a somewhat violent protest, making that house even more like Project Mayhem.

Maybe people shouldn't take movies so seriously... if I see people fighting in the back yard, I'm calling the cops.

If they don't come, then it will be a real life Fight Club story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I would probably find it entertaining.

April 28, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.