I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, April 20, 2008

The door to life.


It is human nature to close the door when they are going to the bathroom.
It doesn't matter if they are alone.
It doesn't matter if its two in the morning and everyone is asleep.
It doesn't matter if you've been married for 30 years and have seen your significant other naked 1,000's of times and they are the only one that could possibly see you.
You just close the door.

Mr. Lust's master room's bath has no door.
Not only that.
The whole bathroom is carpeted.
It kind of freaks me out every time I go to the bathroom.

Some people I know are ok with peeing or whatever in front of their friends.
I'm not.
Some girls I know go to the bathroom in three's or four's.
I have always preferred one's.

Just now, it's 1:30am in the morning, and I went all the way downstairs just so I could go to the bathroom before sleeping for the night.
Because the downstairs bathroom has a door.
The downstairs bathroom is the size of a closet, but that doesn't matter, it has a door.

And that's all I have to say about that. (Forrest Gump)

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Carpet? In the bathroom?

April 21, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Yea, disgusting I know.

April 21, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am going to assume that you didn't mean for the image that you had there to turn into text that you are untrustworthy. Its okay though, we still trust you ;-)

April 21, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

No door! Gah!

April 21, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

How is carpet in the bathroom even sanitary... Mr. Lust must have great aim!

I'm ok going to the bathroom in front of the BF but only number 1 and he has to leave the room before I go through my whole wiping ritual...

April 21, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Rachel: Eh, I just grabbed a picture off of Google. Apparently they got upset about it. Whatever. ;) Thanks for trusting me.

WB: It is horrible.

BC: The previous owners must have had great aim. They are the ones that carpeted the bathroom. Mr. Lust doesn't, which is why he's looking into tile as soon as possible.

April 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.