I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yes I get by with a little help from my friends

What would do think if I sang out of tune, Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song, And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,

He gets high with a little help from his friends,

Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.

Last night I worked at the bar and my co-workers came in to celebrate Monday.
(Monday always needs celebrating)
7 people work at the bar, 6 were drinking last night at the bar.
That's some love going on.

What do I do when my love is away. (Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,

Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,

Mmm I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friends

Thank God for cameras.

Everybody was Kung Fu Pouring

She's so pretty :)

Creepy calzone, not to mention the guy in the back.

I have an attitude.

I can't decide, Creepy or not?

I call this one, "Theatre Faces"

Awwww!

I get the feeling he's a lot like a puppy who licks your face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I like the captions

March 11, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

I love your hair color... My skin tone can only pull off red highlights... LOL... Yes friends are the best...

Nothing like calling someone up and saying "I'm gonna kill someone" and they responding "I'll bring the shovel!" =)~

March 12, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.