I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why comment? Just Google it!

So Leggy Blonde's stalker from Weston, Michigan has now searched my site for:
confusing interest/concern/fair-use for stalking
I think this mysterious person is trying to send me a message, via searching my site... to show he's concerned for LB.... or interested?

Does anyone find this creepy other than me?

If you are concerned for LB, don't be. She's doing quite alright, and every time I see her she has a huge grin on her face. In fact, I somewhat miss her cynical side that we use to share, she seems to be all happiness and her cynicism has melted away. How does that happen? I'm happy and still very, very cynical. Maybe I should be a New Yorker.
***************************

I have more to say here, but I have to drive to Indy to pick up some dancers at the airport, I'll add more here later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sicker Eve Folk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 25, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Hello Kevin!

I have, in fact, heard of you. Although, I didn't know of your last name, only, "Oh, my ex-boyfriend Kevin might come into tonight this week," but nothing really more than that. This wasn't directed at you though, Laura told me you were from Gross Point. She has another stalker who comes to her blog regularly from Michigan and when I asked her if "Weston" was you, she said "no" stating you were from Grosse Point. Which is what started the post about "the guy from Weston" because I feel strongly that my friend is being stalked by another Michigander. I didn't mean to demean your relationship with her by my posts and I certainly didn't want her to deal with the drama that might come from this exposure of you being the one behind the searches. I just wanted the other person to feel foolish for searching on a person he doesn't even know. I realize you know Laura a lot better than this guy and I'm sorry only that I got the two of you confused.

Quietly Sipping Wine

March 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 25, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Wow...what went on here? Who's Kevin? Oh the suspense!!! Are you having blog troubles with heartless individuals like I am at the moment?

March 26, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Something like that.
Apparently saying "The Stalker from Weston MI, looking for Leggy Blonde" actually means "I hate LB's ex-boyfriend Kevin from Michigan and its so obvious to me that the Weston IP is actually him even though I thought he was from Grosse Point so I'm going to make fun of the Weston IP assuming its him. Also, I don't understand his relationship with LB even though I didn't think he had one with her. Also, even though this is my own personal blog and I didn't invite him to read it I should apologize for saying all those above things about him."

Did you get all that? It took me a few moments to grasp what I actually said, and what I actually meant. Lord, those first words were LOADED!

As a fellow co-worker of mine said (this is not LB), "Yea, sounds like him, snorting coke will make you paranoid."

March 27, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.