I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Shoes on Tonight and everything is alright.

So, that ^ above line I've had stuck in my head for a good 3 days now.
I had no idea who sang it.
I offered people free drinks just to tell me who it was.
No one knew.
Finally, Google helped me out.
Paolo Nutini sings it.


Not only do I think Paolo is a talented artist but he's 'effin hot.

Plus, he was born and raised in Scotland and he's wearing a Sweden t-shirt.
I'm Scotch-Irish and Swedish.
Plus I was born and raised in Paoli, which looks an awful lot like Paolo.
And, if I had to choose one thing in this world to write a song about, it would be shoes, without a doubt, and he wrote a song about shoes, but not just any shoes... new shoes... which are my favorite kind.

This obviously means that we were destined for each other.
If that wasn't enough, as I was obsessing over YouTube and watching him sing about shoes, I found this:

Amy Winehouse is awesome sung by a hottie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.