I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, March 3, 2008

James @ Slowmo - Trainwreck

"She who struggles. I dunno if she thinks she's struggling, but it's obvious that she is. And that's the appeal, at least for me. She strives and fights and struggles and fails and then gets right up again. She's obviously smart as a whip (if, however, she sometimes makes a grammatically-challenged drunken post), but I don't think that very many people in her life (read: men) can see beyond her appearance."
Ever read something about yourself and find that its something you've known all along, yet never really admitted it to yourself until someone wrote it out for you?

That's how I felt after reading this from Mars or James. James is one of those few people who has read my blog from
way-back-when, up to now, and probably beyond. I forget that once people have read my posts for so long they probably know me better than I think, even without seeing me or hearing me or talking to me.

Although... I don't know how smart a whip is, unless its in the hands of Indiana Jones. ;)

James thank you for writing about me. I wish I had the words to express how your thoughts have made my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Oh, well then, I'm glad that those words helped, QSW. Everyone deserves to be appreciated.

March 4, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.