I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, March 10, 2008

BLOG THIS!


Soon I will have to get a new blog. New theme. New everything
I gave my blog address to a co-worker, which was fine, then another co-worker, which was also fine, then to another one... which was also fine... but then the first co-worker gave it to my roommate, and he's promised to look it up.

I'm just not cool with him reading my blog. He already gets information about me from sources that I don't even talk to. He dated my ex-roommate who told him things I didn't want her to know.
My thoughts and feelings don't need to be added to "what he knows" list.

I should also write here that I still love my co-workers and I am not mad at them that it slipped out to him, I knew at some point that it was going to happen.

In other news, I got asked out, and I'm not really sure if I'm going to accept or not. He was nice enough to add "I know you are just on a break, so you might not want to date yet."
Its a nice out if I just really didn't want to date him. And I told him that I wasn't sure what I want to do at all. I've never quite lived like this. I am very seriously taking one day at a time and not deciding how I feel about the day until after I've begun it.
Usually I know what I want, when I want it, what I feel about it and for how long I'll keep it.
I've never lacked opinions.

In still other news, ID went home with a bar regular last night and I had to wait for her to leave my bathroom this morning so I could take a shower and go to work. It's much worse than when RHM would spend the night in my apartment, because I like her and didn't mind her there. This girl annoys the crap out of me and says I have an "experimental" laugh.
Who says that?!
It's the same feeling I would get if ID decided to become friends with every fucktard who hit on me at the bar, then invited them all back to my apartment for beer.

My sanctuary has been breached.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

How very unfortunate! Now the search for QSW's blog will have to begin all over again. You'll have to find a covert way to spread the news once you have a new identity.

March 10, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Girl...for as long as I've read your blog, you have never been single for more than like a week.

Give yourself a break from men and relationships and sex and just get to know YOU! You're wonderful - which is probably why you constantly have men chasing you - but believe me, they'll still be there down the line.

Enjoy your break with yourself and I know everything will fall into place.

March 10, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

What the heck is an experimental laugh? Maybe you need to experiment on her face.

March 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Guest Blogger said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 10, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I second Lusty. You should join me in laying low, it's nice to cut all that worry out of my life for now.

Keep me posted on the new link!

March 10, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Don't you disappear on me... Once you find out your new home... make sure to let a sista know! =)

March 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Oh and if you're looking for a good way to deal with this take after some people here http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2008/02/07/a-friend-of-a-friend-is-our-enemy/

Follow the link it's hilarious!

March 13, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.