I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, February 11, 2008

To continue my random day...

... here is what I came across at work.



That middle thing... in between the "dierks" and the "bentley" yea... that looks like a penis and balls.
I decided to show that to my boss, who laughed so hard that she showed it to another co-worker... (mind you, this is an office full of ladies)... who showed it to another co-worker and soon our entire office was filled with laughter.

We decided to call him "Dierks 'Dick and Balls' Bentley"... after a co-worker pointed out that it was probably representing a "d" and a "b" with... some kind of... flame shooting out of the db... I think she meant "dierks bentley" but the "db" could represent "dick and balls" as well.

What's a throttle? Maybe that's the key to the fiery balls Bentley. Doesn't that have something to do with a tractor?

2 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

I'm rolling on the floor with tears of laughter in my eyes ;)
thanks girl! ;)

February 11, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I always aim to please. ;)

February 12, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.