I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shameless Hussy.

I had sex and I didn't remember it until I was at work.

By 6pm on Wednesday I had worked 18 hours at Black Sparrow and slept 6 hours, in a 24 hour period. Of course, when I got off work I was wide awake and feeling up to drinking.
Thankfully at that moment ID calls me and asks if I'll buy him a beer. I said "Sure," since he had just gotten done fixing FN's car. FN is gay, and sometimes forgets to "pay back" a friendship favor. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and "pay back" ID while curing my question of whether or not I should drink or go home.

Two beers and one glass of whiskey later, I still wasn't tired. Mr. Lust had been calling me to come over, so I left and went there.
He had bought a bottle of wine for me, and already had a glass poured for me.

Great.

I watched part of a movie, drank the glass of wine, and then I learned what the saying "hit me like a ton of bricks" really meant when it came to sleeping.
I had to tell myself repeatedly, "QSW, get up off the couch, do not fall asleep here, walk up the stairs, it'll only take 5 minutes to make it to the bed in PJs, you can do it."

That was the last I remembered until 2pm today, sitting at my office desk.
I sat down with my almond mocha, started typing and suddenly a flash of Mr. Lust picking me off the bed flashed into my head.
"Did that happen last night?" I thought.

Some more thinking.

"It did! Shit, why can't I remember this? (thinks about booze and tiredness) Did Mr. Lust take advantage? That's not like him...."

Then it all came rushing back to me...

I am a hussy when I'm drunk off of wine.

I remembered waking when Mr. Lust crawled into bed.
I remembered physically rolling him over and crawling on top off him.
I remembered getting him in the mood completely by saying "pull my hair, now."
And I remembered him taking control after that.

"Wow, QSW."

I know thats what you are saying, don't deny it.

It would explain his behavior this morning. Most of the time he wakes up and leaves without disturbing me, but this morning he woke me up to kiss me goodbye and to tell me he loved me.
Honestly I was surprised... but now that I think about last night... I think he thought of it when he woke and decided to thank me for it.

I'm a shameless, wine hussy.
One type of alcohol I refuse to drink at the Black Sparrow... for good reason.


Quote of the day:
Bret: "Issues that my children will face, and my children's children, and my children's children's children."
Jermaine: "I think we should stop with the children's children, because when kids start having kids that's just bad. I mean, you are going to get into this Russian Doll effect."

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

That is a long day, and its better to be shameless than shameful. Drink that wine :)

February 7, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Len said...

I know thats what you are saying, don't deny it.

I actually purred aloud ^^
I'm a wine hussy too :-p

February 8, 2008 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

HAhaha, I actually was asleep one time dreaming about having sex with S. and woke up on top of him having sex.....definately weird but not too bad, hehehe!

February 8, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.