I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm having a bad hair day... OK!

I have no idea what prompted me to get shit faced last night, but I did.

I even blacked out.

For instance: I have no idea how I got home.

I don't remember going to bed.

I do remember waking up after a horrible nightmare.

A lot of people don't know this, but I'm afraid of large statues.
Not just statues, which is simply called Statue Phobia, I can stand around life-sized or smaller statues all day, its when they become larger than life is when I feel as if I'm going to puke.
I had a dream that I was in a large mansion and every room I went into had large statues leaning over me like Moses parting the waters in St. Peters Basilica (I fainted after being surprised with that statue) or Roman gods with their pointing fingers (those are the worst because the reasons for their existence was to strike fear into the people).
Finally after running into room after room I could feel myself about to puke...
...thats when I woke up and ran to the bathroom.

I hate drinking that much.

Especially when you run into hot boys who try to talk to you the next day and you have no make-up on, you have frizzy hair, and since you forgot to take out your contacts... bloodshot eyes.
Yea, I bet I'm attractive... oh one more thing... I'm losing my voice because I'm sick so I sound like Amy Winehouse ON crack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

In my opinion,, you sounded more like Amy Winehouse on a cocktail of heroin/ex/ & coke. (she has money now, and hence doesn't need to limit herself to just one drug. Also, she doesn't mess with crack anymore, 'cause she is NO-NO-NO crack head.) Plus, crack has got to be smoked, and she prefers sucking on h,e,&c marinated sugar cubes.

February 28, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.