I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, February 17, 2008

I buried Paul...er... cranberry sauce... It was a complete misunderstanding.


I have a bit of a crush on him.
Jim Sturgess.
If he had been in one of those "Not another teen movie" deals, I wouldn't have given him a second glance. He was in "Across the Universe" though, and once I heard him sing the opening lines, I was completely hooked. While my favorite song in the movie was "I want you" my favorite one that he sings is "Strawberry Fields Forever." In the song, he creates these fantastic works of art and if I had the chance I would have been rolling around in the strawberries with him.
I'm crossing my fingers that he is an asshole in real life.

Kind of sucks that the whole version isn't in this.

Whole version!
**************************


Ok, the middle guy in this picture, which I so neatly ripped from Google Images, cracks me up.
Whoa.
So, in case you are one of those people who don't go back and read comments later to see what the blogger wrote back, I'll just tell you this story here.
A couple Fridays ago I worked 3 to "first off" shift. First off means that when there is a lull or a slow down period, I'm the first one to go. Its nice because you get your Friday or Saturday evening "off" yet you are still making some cash. This Friday in particular I was cut at 2am, in reality if messages had been relayed correctly, it would have been midnight.
By 2am I had already taken 3 shots with my co-workers.
2am, I had another shot and started on a beer.
At 3:30am when everyone got off of work, we started drinking.
At 4ish we started a "line massage" and everyone was rubbing everyone's shoulders.
(except one, rather sober, individual who made fun of us for doing it)
At 5ish I blacked out, but before I did I started drinking water.
At 6ish I started remembering things again.
At 7ish I went home.

You know you really like where you work when you spend 5 extra hours at your work place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.