I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sex and Nobles.

Last night, I made a huge mistake.

First off, I didn't cheat, do drugs, or jeopardize my relationship with Mr. Lust.

Story:
I was working at the bar and I had a decent amount of tables at my hand. In walks a past co-worker of mine whom I had really liked. He sat down at the bar and for a long while I ignored him as best I could. He has a fiancee and I have Mr. Lust.
He motioned for me at some point and I came over to the bar.
"QSW, I love you, will you marry me?"
"Gee, Co-worker, How is your fiancee?"
"She's good, really good!"
"In that case, of course I'll get married to you."

Some shameless flirting.

Then most of my tables left and I found myself with nothing to do. The bartender and I took a shot together and then I poured a beer for myself. I sat down next to my co-worker. We started talking. Somehow, during our conversation, my former co-worker had enough balls to say in a serious manner, "I totally had the hots for you when I worked with you."
Having just drank truth serum and sitting next to someone I formally had a crush on I said, "Oh, I totally would have had sex with you when I worked with you."

It was the wrong thing to say.

The rest of the night there were so many sexual innuendos and flirting that I started feeling guilty. Apparently, so did he because after 45 minutes of flirting he had to go call his fiancee and right after that I called Mr. Lust. The worst part of the whole thing was when my boss came in Co-worker was by himself and I was waiting on a customer, when I came around the corner he said in a loud voice, "Of course, QSW and I just got done having sex in the kitchen."
I have no idea what the beginning of that conversation was, but the ending was horrifying.
I said, "Yeah right!" and acted completely disgusted so that my boss wouldn't think there was truth behind it. Then Co-worker started-in on having sex with me again. So embarrassing to have someone think I'd disrespect their place of business by having sex next to knives.
Btw, really? the kitchen? In a restaurant?
After that, I talked about Mr. Lust a lot and I kept telling him "No!" in a disgusted manner when Co-worker would proposition me with ideas.

Moral of the story: Unless you want to have sex with someone right then, you don't tell them you would have had sex with them in the past and don't flirt with them.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Your 'moral of the story' was dead on :)

At the very least, the kitchen was left sanitary.

January 29, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger JsTzznU said...

I'd say, JsT do it in the kitchen LOL..

Then again, I'm a pig and would JsT about anywhere =)

January 29, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: My concern would be falling knives and sharp objects. Its a restaurant kitchen, not a home kitchen.

Jstzznu: I wanted to do it with him, in the past. I had to make that very clear at some point. Especially when he thought he'd tell me the "move" he used on girls to get them to orgasm.
Half way through the explanation I realized why he was telling me.

January 29, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

This guy sounds like he doesn't know how to take a hint!

January 29, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger H said...

Ugh. I've made that mistake before, too.

January 31, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

If I had a nickel for everytime that's happened.

January 31, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.