I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, January 28, 2008

27 dresses

So, I watch movies online.
For free.

Right underneath that little "Piracy is a crime" logo I'll click any movie I want to watch, wait for it to load, and then watch it for free.
I know what you want to say right now.
The sad thing is, I don't really care.
There are worst things I could do, like drive home drunk like my roommate after 8 beers, but I don't, therefore I don't risk someone else's life. My crime is small.

If that isn't great female logic, I don't know what is.

I digress. Or "digest" as Family Guy puts it.
I decided to watch 27 dresses today. Awesome movie if you are a girl who loves chick flicks. I almost want to pay to see that one in theaters. Almost.
My favorite line is one that really has not a thing to do with the plot.
The lead character has had one of the worlds worst days, weeks, months, etc. and she walks into a wedding reception that she doesn't want to be at, goes to her friend who is holding a drink, grabs the drink out of her friend's hand and starts to drink it.
Friend: That's. Not. Water. Ok.
(hands back empty drink)
Friend: OK!
And she walks off.

I laughed for about 5 minutes on that line. It wasn't even that great of a line.

Leave it to me to relate to a line about drinking heavily.

7 Comments:

Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

How do you get to see these free movies? Pass on the info sista!

January 28, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Left comment on your blog. :)

January 28, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I want to know too... I just don't want to download all that shit.

Oh, and I'm in love with watching pirated TV shows online. I love it. It's better than Tivo.

January 28, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

So, I thought it would be difficult... but I just followed your link.

Simple enough. Don't even have to download anything.

I watched 27 two weekends ago and liked it.

January 28, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the info... Unfortunately I'm currently at work and they block the download of streaming video... the bastards! But I'll sure be curling up to my laptop once I get home.

January 29, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Elizabeth: Ok, lets trade! Mine is http://www.movieforumz.com. Now that I've shown you mine, you show me yours. ;)

Scotty: Simple, Easy, Free. ;)

BC: I love curling up with my laptop. :)

January 29, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Here you go!


http://www11.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=24499

January 31, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.