I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, December 21, 2007

The World Of Cheating

Dear Blogging Community,
I don't know how to start this letter other than just... LAUNCHING into it.

I have now had 6 different people come up to me and say, "Oh, I kind of thought NG was cheating based on his actions towards you at the end."

Four of those, they were "real life" friends.
Two of those, WERE BLOGGER FRIENDS.*

Four "life" friends I can understand their hesitation on coming up to me and saying "Hey, he's cheating on you" that takes balls to do face to face.

Blogging people,
If I can't count on the OBJECTIVE CROWD to tell me what I don't see, who can I count on?
What am I going to do if you say, "Hey QSW, I think he might be cheating on you?"
Not talk to you?
Egg your mail box?
Threaten your cat?
Facebook threaten you?
NO!
I can't even block your comments, that takes WAY too much effort.
Notice the "pervert" comments stayed for 3 days before I finally deleted them?
Yea... there you go.
I don't even delete pervert comments.
I'm so lazy...
and plus I love ads for sex toys...

So there you have it:
If Mr. Lust seems like he's cheating on me... then say, "Hey, dumbass, he's cheating on you."
I need opinions or someone to give me the heads up.
I can make my own decisions regarding it, but sometimes I need a "Wake up and smell the damn coffee" because I have a thick skull.
Thank you.
Love,
Quietly Sippin' Wine

*To be fair, one of those two was a blogger and euchre friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I would totally tell a friend, or blogger, if I thought the person they were seeing was cheating on them.

I would be as miffed as you are, and am not afraid to be an objective blogger-friend :)

December 22, 2007 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Are you worried Mr. Lust is cheating? I thought things were going well?

December 22, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

I hope it wasn't me. Cuz, due to my paranoid nature, I think every guy is cheating on every girl, so I would never trust my opinion in these situations. Personally, I would just trust your OWN instinct. Sadly, I can't trust mine cuz I'm biased to think all mean are cheating bastards, lol.

December 24, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

I understand wanting to be informed of such a thing but in my experience 9 times out of 10 I'm wrong so I try not to make my friends (blog or otherwise) any more paranoid than they already are...

But if I think someone is a douche bag cheater or not... be sure I'll be the first one on the "dump him" bandwagon!! =)

December 26, 2007 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.