I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, December 1, 2007

Things I should not say while drunk...

(pointing to RHM boobs) "I call them Pleasure Town, and if you stick your face in them its like, 'Welcome to Pleasure Town!'"

(talking to Rick, another gay friend)"Oh you are my new gay boyfriend!"
Rick: "What happened to FN?"
Me: "He decided he wasn't my friend anymore, last time I was there he actually hid in a closet to avoid me, I mean, he spent all this time trying to get out of the closet, I don't know why he'd go back in one!"

(talking to my former "husband" in my fraternity, who got re-married to Medusa after I left the fraternity)
Him: "My daughter just came up to me very upset that I was formerly married to you."
Me: (somewhat yelling so that 20 - 30 people could hear) "Ah Shit, RHM where are you, Bitchface Medusa is upset I'm here, I better go!"

(while in a group of people)Someone: That's an interesting shirt you have. (pointing to the slutty girls shirt)
Slutty girl: "Thank you I think" and looks down at her shirt.
Me: (Noticing that the shirt was fine other than the big tear drop shape exposing her cleavage) "It's an air hole so you don't sufficate while motor boating her."

6 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Whoa... that's all I have to say. I'm laughing my ass off.

December 1, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger JsTzznU said...

aaaahhhh yea right =)

December 1, 2007 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Motor boatin'... love it.

Did you do this while in Afghanistan?

December 2, 2007 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

Sipwine you are not alone in the syndrome we have. There are help groups for "foot in mouth while drunkitis" and it has helped me just a little, hehehe! LOL

December 3, 2007 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Oh my god! Me and you have got to drink together someday... we'll be brutally awesome!

December 5, 2007 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Circe said...

Love the comebacks.......:)

December 6, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.