I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Older Sister

Mr. Lust's older sister and I are friends.
We shall call her DemandsRespect or DR for short. She'd like being called "Doctor" anyway, its a respect title. Let's call her Dr. Sister. Ha.

I digress.

Mr. Lust's company had their annual christmas party, which consists of a 40,000 dollar party.

It was quite the party.

Dr. Sister and her husband had to leave it early because of the threat of snow.
It was Mr. Lust's and my last night together for close to a month (he's going to Hawaii then from there to Germany, and will be back sometime before my birthday in the middle of January).
Dr. Sister didn't want to go, you could tell, she and I had been talking, and I could tell that she wanted to get drunk and party.
Before she left she said something to Mr. Lust that was "You should bring QSW down sometime, I'd like to take her and you around town to all the bars in Indy."
Mr. Lust responded with "Why not tonight? We can follow you down."

I wasn't around at this point, I was helping another member of his family try to corral a drunk person to a sober car.

She immediately said "not tonight, it's your last night with QSW"
I was touched that she would say that, and when Mr. Lust told me the story, I said, "Screw it, let's go."

So we went.
And we partyed like we all had just turned 21.
In the morning, I said goodbye to Mr. Lust.
And I'll wait until January 11th before I see him again.
But it was a good "farewell" we had together.
At the end of the night, it was just her and I on the dance floor and our significant others watching.

She even gave Mr. Lust the "If you dump her, I'm still going to be friends with her..." speech.
It was really sweet.

And that's all I have to say about that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Cute.

Ohhh, and I would love a Christmas in Hawaii. *sigh* *dreams*

Shit, I really need to prepare that talk for college!

December 17, 2007 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

And we partyed like we all had just turned 21
I love it!

Sippy and Lusty sittin' in a tree...

December 17, 2007 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Indiana said...

LOL...thats great.

December 17, 2007 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger H said...

That's awesome. I always think it's good to be friends with the sister. Cool how she said you 2 will still be friends if anything ever happens. My ex's sister is one of my best friends!

December 19, 2007 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

NICE!!!

December 19, 2007 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

That's sweet - though I really wish people would stop reffering to him as "Lusty" - I keep thinking we are the newest lesbian couple ;)

It's a great feeling though to have siblings on your side. My Ex's sisters liked me a lot - I didn't know them that well since they were in Scotland and France - and I hope they gave him hell when he dumped me. My bf's sister now is actually a genuine friend of mine, so depending on how things goes, I can see she'd be an awesome sister-in-law!!!

December 19, 2007 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: I wish I was going... but not with his family... creepy.

Scotty: Lol, um... we already do the k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Indy: Maybe. We'll see. ;)

Heather: So tell me, how does that work for you?

BC: The booze was yes. ;)

Wanderer: What is wrong with being the hip lesbian couple? Ha.
I like just having someone on my side in that family. Since elsewhere I'm still regarded as a gold digger, i like someone who likes me for me.
:)

December 21, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.