I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Top 30..


... most interesting places that people come from, to my blog, that I don't already know who they are.

1. Global Crossing
2.
Corp Society For The Advancement Of Women's
3. Acs Buisness Systems Inc
4. Tyco Healthcare
5. Masergy Communications
6. Sports Authority
7. Webtrend Inc
8. Nexxia Hse (toronto)
9. Fidalgo Networking Inc
10.
Ford Motor Company
11.
Oven Fresh Baking
12.
The Bank Of New York
13. American Psychological Assoc
14. School Of Oriental And African Studies
15. Singapore Management University
16. Shaw Communications Inc
17. Electric Lightwave Inc
18. Equity Trust Companies
19. Boston University
20. Rochelle Hutcheson & Mccullough Llp
21. Herring National Bank
22. University Of Connecticut
23. Performance Systems International Inc
24. North Carolina Research And Education Network
25. Wanadoo Adsl Customers With Static Addresses
26. Oakland Schools
27.
Afrinic (south African hit)
28. Sita-societe Internationale De Telecommunications Aeronautiques
29. University Of California At Berkeley
30. Northrop Grumman Corp

My favorites are in bold. Especially Oven Fresh Bakery, I wonder if its just a man/woman who gets their coffee there, or a bored baker. I've never been to one.
I'm sure some people arriving at my blog will recognize their mark on my blog.
Some I'm sure I'll never know who they are because they don't comment.

Others.. If you want me to take you down, please let me know via e-mail

11 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Pshh....who says UW isn't interesting enough to be on that list?

Whatev.

November 6, 2007 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lol, OK, so there were also several hits from University of Wisconsin, Singapore, and Florida, but I knew who those people were and I didn't want them to get upset that they were listed. :) I'll change the title... hold on.

November 6, 2007 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger James said...

By "take you down," what do you mean, exactly, QSW? Because I'm reminded of this exchange:

VINCENT: Well, Marsellus is leavin' for Florida and when he's gone, he wants me to take care of Mia. JULES: Take care of her? (Makes a gun out of his finger and places it to his head.)

And #9 would be me. I just moved, remember?

November 6, 2007 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Facebook Oprah said...

What about Nebraska Cornhuskers?!!?!

I love your blog. You rock.

November 6, 2007 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

Hey QSW how do you even find out that detailed where they are from?

November 7, 2007 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger sweetass said...

LOL!!! That's crazy how you can track us down!! Not a bored baker, just a bored c/s rep. LOL We're located in Chicago but not affilated with any of the bakeries since we are wholesale. I didn't even know that the bakeries exsisted!! Thanks for the shoutout cuz I lllloooovvveee your blog. Will promise to comment more often!!!

November 7, 2007 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I find the Bank of New York one interesting. Maybe because I would expect them to be working? Oh well, I am sure if mine were up there others would say the same :)

Like the new header pic btw.

November 7, 2007 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Sofia said...

I'm number 3? I visit every day but almost never comment....so that's one mystery solved for you...

November 7, 2007 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

James: Well, I wasn't planning on killing anyone. If it's needed I can always start my life as a criminal. ;)
I do remember, but I didn't know your company, and I have about 7 hits a day from the Washington area. Nice to know which one is you!

MNebraska? I don't remember seeing one of those. You might have the nice firewall that blocks me from seeing that. :) Welcome! I'm glad you commented and like my long winded posts!

QLG:I'm going to post on that here in just a second.

Nery:I'm so glad you stopped by and commented! I wondered if the owner of "Oven Fresh Bakery" would comment after that post and you did! ;) I love Chicago. Thanks for liking my blog!

Scotty:Thank you! I did that when I was suppose to be working. haha. Maybe like the people at Bank of New York. ;)

Sofia:Mystery of Number 3 solved. Case closed. ;) Thanks for commenting this time!

November 7, 2007 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Masergy = common Facebook friend of ours.

I'm glad you didn't post my work!

November 8, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

I would solve one of your mysteries but I don't have your email... One of the ones in bold is none other than Moi... BWAHAHAHAH

February 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.