I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, November 18, 2007

Things I learned this weekend...

Mr. Lust's ex use to refer to herself as "his fiancee" whenever he wasn't around. Even to close friend's of his who knew better.

By the time I get everyone convinced that I'm not dating Mr. Lust for money, babies, or marriage, I'll probably want the latter of the three. Seriously, I don't know if anyone will ever believe me otherwise. His ex has ruined it for me.

When helping your significant other look for a house be prepared to be referred as "Mrs. Lust."

If you listen to football and you are a girl, you will automatically be hit on by guys who find you remotely attractive.

Sometimes when you feel the most unattractive, random guys will still come up and hit on you at Blockbuster. Sometimes twice.

Even if you've known someone for 7 years and believe them to be a brother, if they have just gotten out of a serious relationship, they will get you drunk and they will try to go home with you.

Jazz players are air heads.

Waterfront homes are prettier and cost more.

No matter what time of day it is, if you really have to go to the bathroom, your roommate will be in the shower for at least 45 minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Sounds like house hunting went well..

November 18, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Len said...

4, 5, 6 and the last one I could have told you. Ok, 6 I learned this weekend too.

November 19, 2007 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.