I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, November 5, 2007

Tag your it


A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog... Heather! I'll get you my pretty... And your little dog too!
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...(see below)
C). If your name is QSW make up your own rules after that.

**You get it?? --- You got it?? --- [GOOD] --- So here goes:**

1. My first word was dog. That's right, "Mom and Dad," screw that, I loved the dog. Right after I learned that word I pointed to a waitress at a local restaurant and said, "DOG" in the loudest voice imagined. My mom was mortified, my dad chuckled for awhile.

2. I was potty trained in a little under a day. My mom put me in a dress, I didn't want pee running down my leg, and I'd tell her I wanted to go. Couple times, and I was good forever on the subject. My brother on the other hand it didn't work that way. Male anatomy is very different, but my mom tried the t-shirt and no pants way, anyway. She was outside watching my brother, and I came out to tell her something (I was four, my brother was two)I stood at the bottom of the the steps and was talking when my brother ran over to see me. He was waiting patiently at the top step for me to stop talking when he decided he had to go. He peed in a perfect arch onto my head.
Instead of moving, I blamed my brother and started screaming, "MOM MAKE HIM STOP!" and then crying. My brother had no idea what he was doing and finally decided to look around causing the stream to move from my head to the wall. My mom was in tears laughing so hard.
I don't have a single ex-boyfriend who hasn't heard that story from my mom.

3. When I was a 7th grader, I wore blue eye shadow and silver eye liner every day to class. This was the year 1997, mind you. My mom got flack from everyone about it, but allowed me to do it anyway saying, "She'll figure it out for herself that she looks like an idiot." No worries, I did.

4. I babysat a kid when I was in the 9th grade who actually taught ME to ski. We were suppose to stay on the bunny hill, and she just went RIGHT ON DOWN THE BLACK DIAMOND. I had no choice but to follow her. Hence, learning how to ski. I later became a ski instructor teaching all the 7 year olds how to ski.

5. Officially my senior year of high school I got breasts and hips. Men (boys) who hadn't talked to me at all suddenly came up and talked to me, giving me the unique perspective on how men respond to women. I've used these wicked ways to my advantage more than once and I'm pretty proud of it.

6. A play a lot of euchre in my spare time. Usually, if I want a quiet night in, I'll get a bottle of wine, make myself dinner, and play euchre until midnight.

7. Most of my friends (except the closest) think that I'm the sort of woman who doesn't want anything to do with children, who never wants to get married, who is high-maintenance and expects to be taken out a lot, and who would never bend over backwards for a man. This apparently is my "outside shell of a Rockstar" which I portray. In reality it's the opposite.

There you have it, seven facts of QSW.

3 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

I have this outside shell of a rockstar too. Nobody who knows only this shell would ever believe how much I'm whining and bitching about right now!

November 5, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Potty trained in a day... now have you ever played euchre for that long straight?

November 5, 2007 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: Its interesting, I think you and I are a lot alike on different continents. ;)

Scotty; Yes, of course, all the time. Just like my roommate can drink for that long straight.

November 6, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.