I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stripper-gram: Morning coffee talk


QSW: Did you hear that 16 year old kid got a stripper-gram sent to him by his parents because they thought they were sending a singing-gram? Imagine a 16 year old having a stripper dancing on him in the middle of class.

Mr. Lust: Wow, lucky kid.

QSW: Aw... you want me to send one of those to your office for your 26th birthday?

Mr. Lust: Not send, but you can come to my office and do a stripper-gram.

QSW: Haha, no.

Mr. Lust: How about pigtails and a school girl outfit?

QSW: At your office? Or just for your birthday?

Mr. Lust: Just for my birthday.

QSW: Kinky. Are you into pigtails?

Mr. Lust: You have no idea.

11 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Hahahahaha...and I can just imagine the evil thoughts that went through your mind at that point.

November 8, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I tried to look for he order form around here, but couldn't find it.

Can you point me in the right direction?

November 8, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Len said...

Please post pics.

November 8, 2007 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger DCchick said...

hahaha, I think a lot of men are. There's something very innocent about them...

when I was Dorothy for Halloween, PV kepts staring at me all night. When we got home I made some joke about the pigtails...and that was totally why!

November 9, 2007 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

L'enfer has a good point...

Please post pics.

November 9, 2007 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger JsTzznU said...

DO IT!! You will never regret it!! He'll love ya forever, JsT don't only do it once, if he loves it (I'm sure he does) He will like to see it once and awhile =)

November 9, 2007 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Valley Girl said...

LOL, I like Mr. Lust.

November 10, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: Evil? Me? Never. ;)

Scotty:If you are implying that I would give an order form out and Mr. Lust could choose what he wants, thats silly. He has to take whatever I give him ;)

Lenfer: Of me or Mr. Lust? Or does it matter?

DC: Interesting... and how did that go?

Scotty:See above.

Jstzznu: We shall see. ;)

Valley: Me too, but he's mine, you can't have him. ;)

November 12, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Len said...

It doesn't matter. As long as there are pigtails in the picture. ;)

November 12, 2007 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I wanted an order form, for "How about pigtails and a school girl outfit?" to show up at my door :)

But, couldn't find it.

November 12, 2007 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Well, I'd like to give it too you, but according to Wombat I'm pregnant and can only do a "Pregnant Nun" imitation from now on.

November 12, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.