I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Flake?

FN decided last night that he was upset with me.

It was almost out of the blue.

I hadn't seen him in a long time, but I thought that it was because of the following:
- My car doesn't work.
- His car doesn't work.
- I live on one side of the river.
- He lives on the other.
- I work 8 to 5
- He works 4 to 12
- I just got in a new relationship.
- He just got into a new relationship.

I assumed he was happy and in love and that I'd see him eventually.
He assumed that since I was dating Mr. Lust that I was a flake.

I have this weird mixture of hatred and depressed-ness running through me.

Finally at 4:30AM he responded to my text messages, IMs, phone calls, etc. with an IM.
Now it's 7AM and I just got it.

His justification?

"Well everyone says you are being a flake since dating Mr. Lust. Well, not everyone but your closest friends ID and RHM. So if they think that then you must be."

Talk about being stabbed in the back.

I live with ID and see him all the fucking time.
I have seen RHM 4 nights out of the 7 last week.
When I was miserable in my last two relationships, I'd see RHM 6 out of the 7 nights in a week and I'd drink with ID all the time.
Now I'm happy, I have less time for either of them.
AKA, I'm a flake.
I hope I can work things out with FN, but I'm having a hard time liking anyone right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Assuming that Finally at 4:30AM he responded to my text messages, IMs, phone calls, etc. with an IM. you had repeatedly tried to see how he was doing.

So if they think that then you must be

You should have responded:
'Well seeing as you have not responded to me until now, I will assume you are a flake also. Although, that is based on my OWN opinion, and not someone elses. '

November 13, 2007 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I tried all evening to talk to him.
I've called him several times before that as well, it just wasn't so repeatedly.

I should have responded. I just don't consider him a flake, I wish I did, then I could throw it in his face. If I considered him a flake, then I'd have to consider myself as one as well.

November 13, 2007 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger H said...

I'm commenting regarding the first part...the question. Nah, you're right to not be freaked out. You can tell when someone asks you for help because they genuinely respect your opinion or if they are 'fishing' to see if in this case...you'll move in with him.
Oh..and you can get a nice house for around 41,000?!?! That is insanely awesome! Perhaps I should move!

November 13, 2007 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.