I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007

QSW: Calmed down, but still pissed.

So, I feel hurt right now.

I think it's the feeling that ID wants me to feel.

Which makes me angry.

And makes me behave like a 2nd grader.

I don't think I care much at this point.
Because I don't return ID's affections, and I've explained to him I never will (twice now) and I've done more mature adult-like things like not talking about my significant other in front of him or gushing about my weekend. I got punished, in a very Jerry Springer-like way.

So I'm stooping to his level.
Normally I come home and talk to him.
Tonight I'm going to lock myself in my room and refuse to talk.

The things I could be blamed for:
-Not telling ID at first about Mr. Lust.
--------- to be fair, I didn't tell anyone at first except you (the bloggers) and my next door neighbor
He was the last to know, along with my friend Amanda... but only by two days since the third-to-last-one.

-I didn't tell him on purpose because he made NG, ABNB, and Mr. Lust all promise to not date me. I knew this, I knew that it bothered all three of them, even Mr. Lust, who got dragged into promising it at the last minute.
--------- I'm not sure why this is my fault, but he says it is.

-Sneaking out of the apartment and lying.
----------- I feel like I'm 13 and rebelling against my parents. I did both of these. I'm a private person. ID comes into my room all the time, he uses my computer without asking me, when I leave I have to tell him where i'm going and when I'm returning so we don't have another "episode" like when NG came looking for me. Screw that. I moved out of my parents house for a reason.

Personally, even reviewing those things, I'm not less-mad.
If anything I'm more pissed off.


Madeleine PeyrouxYou're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Wow ID really needs to get over himself. Did he really expect a promise so ridiculous to actually hold. Just because he can't have you, and lets be honest, probably doesn't want you the way it would take for a real relationship. Doesn't mean that someone else shouldn't have that chance with you. You are his flavor of the month, and that sort of attachment is fleeting and always disappointing. He should be grown up enough to afford you the chance to be happy, even if it isn't with him. I really think he might want to consider testosterone shots...there really is too much female in him. Live your life the way you want to QSW. And if ID doesn't like it just buy him a bottle of wine so he can get drunk and forget about it, and buy a deadbolt for your bedroom door so the man learns the rules of privacy.

October 30, 2007 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

Here is my 2 cents...get another flatmate...ID is a wanker who needs to grow up.

October 30, 2007 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

Jeez he must be so in love with you or the most jealous person I have ever heard about...either way don't let it bother you because in the end you are in a relationship, happy with a hot guy and he has...uhhh alcohol and his hand, hehe!

October 31, 2007 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

lets be honest, even parents aren't that crazy!!
he's like overly jealous ex-bf who thinks he owns you and wants to control your every move!!! dear, that's called madhouse where you're living right now!!!!

October 31, 2007 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

So just because he is pathetic and lonely means you can't have a life?!?! WTF! I think that if he spent half the energy he does trying to control your love life into taking care of his own he would be married with kids by now...

What is this?... If I can't have her no one can?!? LOSER with a double capital L!

October 31, 2007 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

How you are feeling is exactly how he wants you to feel. Based on what you have done in the past, he knows that you are going to go home and talk to him, and basically ask him to be his friend again. This makes him feel like you care about him. Which, of course you do/did, but not in that way.

I say you stoop to his level, he deserves it after talking about you behind your back. You already tried to not talk about bf's around him (which I think is pretty nice of you) and that didnt work. Don't talk to him, make him apologize, he's the one that's in the wrong.

October 31, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Rachel: He's just really immature. I'm on a personal mission to grow him up. ;)

Indy: Do you know how many flatmates I've been through? Maybe the problem is with me.

QLG: Also... he has sex with my best friend RHM on a regular basis.

Lessake: My parents weren't that crazy, but I know people who had them. Ugh!

BC: He doesn't want kids or be married. SO basically, If I were to date him and it lasted, I'd have to give up the idea of marriage, kids and I'd have to deal with the fact that he's had sex with my best friend and the only woman in this world that I'd consider an enemy of mine.
Yea, doomed for failure.

Scotty: I did, You'd be proud of me.

November 1, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.