I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, October 1, 2007

My weekend.



FN and I went tail gating. FN first went to Breakfast Club* as a referee which is why he's wearing that shirt. This is us after I woke up and he finished with Breakfast Club... I'm guessing the time was around 9:15AM.
We are at a BW3's Tailgate Party.

After the Notre Dame/Purdue game, I went with NG to his relatives' post game party. There I had a margarita and relaxed a bit before leaving with NG to watch Knocked up at his place. After that movie, I got in a nice fight with NG and then went home and shut myself in my room even though there were people there that I knew that ID had invited over.

Sunday was a good day.
My next door neighbor and I decided that even though we rent from a house that has six apartments in it, it was our duty to make the yard look good (one of the apartments has a lady on house arrest, one has an old man who refuses to talk to anyone, one is empty currently, and the other has a guy who only works 3rd shift so we never see him).
After raking it, we were standing there looking at the front garden, which after 3 years of ID parties, and neglect, looked horrible.

The green stuff is weeds. There were no flowers.
The yellow marks all the cigarette butts, 17 packs worth (340 cigarette butts)!
The olive color round things are bottle caps, 49 bottle caps from all types of beer.
The red foot prints are the nails we found. Not hammer and nails, human nails. We joked nervously that if we dug enough we'd find a body. No one dug much lower than a foot.


Look at this! We have a garden! It only has mums but wow! And look, it actually has a back part with cement! That was a surprise when we shoveled off 3 inches of dirt and found a block of cement! I need to stop using exclamation points! It took two hours to turn this little garden into something that looks decent.

After I was done, I text messaged NG to tell him I had created a garden. He told me he was on his way over. He arrived and was very quiet at first. Until the rest of the people left to go eat somewhere. Then he started joking with me, and flirting. He asked me if I wanted to do something. I suggested we watch a movie. So we settled down in my room to watch a movie. ID came home after awhile, and then went straight to his room. Around 10:30pm, NG yawned and said, "If I rolled over right now, I'd be out like a light." I laughed and told him he should.
To my surprise he did.
NG has never, ever, spent the night at my apartment.

Last night was a first for that.

*Breakfast Club - not to be confused with the 1980 classic The Breakfast Club. This club consists of students rising at 6:30AM on a Saturday morning to get dressed up in costume to go and get completely shit faced before going to the home football game here at Purdue.
Here is a picture. Ironically, it shows Breakfast Club and where my former boyfriend lives. Ha!

9 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

Good Job! That looks beautiful. I have the same opportunity in front of my apartment and have not done anything about it. I keep thinking I will-- however, there is always the Spring.

October 1, 2007 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Len said...

Funny, I thought FN would look more... gay I guess.

October 1, 2007 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Clearly: Yes, there is always Spring! Do you live in a house or apartment complex?

Lenfer: FN likes boobs too much to be completely gay, he's actually Bi, but since he only likes boobs on women and sex with men, we just call him gay. ;)

October 1, 2007 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

Hey great job on being so domesticated! Can I just tell you I read your ex's blog and he is so fucking bizarre. Don't get me wrong tits and ass blogs can be funny but his is just down right bizarre! Good thing you ditched him :-) and how can you leave us hanging and not tell us about the fight was about that you and NG got into...you know we are all inner voyeurs..uhh I mean bloggers, hehehe! JK.

October 1, 2007 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Sweet. I'm gonna go stalk Matt...according to your sidebar, he's alive!

PS cute pic :)

October 1, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger James said...

Dammit, QSW, stop with the übercute one-eyed pics of you. You're driving me crazy!

October 1, 2007 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

QLG: NG and I got into a fight about how he doesn't put out. haha. not really, he got mad at me because I wanted to go out on a saturday night, and i didn't want to sit there and watch him go to sleep at 9pm.

Wanderer: good luck stalking him. He'll probably end up chasing you. He's kind of sleazy. Thanks on the pic. ;)

James: That was my inital goal. ;)

October 2, 2007 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Len said...

Now we know why you have only one eye on your profile pic! ;)

October 2, 2007 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

How does one become a referee?

I like the garden 'before' pic

October 2, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.