I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The game of Life.

I'm at a loss on what to do.
Lost.
Lost.
Lost.
While I say I'm "happy" with this man...

... technically I'm not.

Sure, he's sweet and caring, and when I call him, he answers or immediately calls me back. He calls just to talk, and recently he's even been willing to spend the night at my place.
There is just no sex.
None.
Nadda.
We've gotten close.
So close that I managed to get a hickie from it.
Just nothing.
No, horizontal mambo.
No, "Take me now."
Nothing.
4 weeks its been like this.
4 weeks where many nights I've laid beside this man and not had sex.

Then...
there is my lusting object.

(why is there a slight sneer in this picture ? IDK, but he's in China when this was taken)
Who would love to have sex with me.
I know, because he got so bold as to say so.
I've had to stop talking to him.
He's way too big of a temptation.
He's ripped too.
I think he could throw me on a wall and have his way with me and not even feel exhausted afterwards.
Animal Lust.
The last time I hung out with him (2 weeks ago) I was at a football game.
His parents were there.
His mom came up to me at some point and asked how long we had been dating.
He told her we weren't.
She rolled her eyes at us and said, "You two are like dogs in heat for each other."

A mom said that.
That's when I knew it was too obvious.

So... what do I do?
I know what I SHOULD do.
Never fun though.
I know what I WANT to do.
Probably not a good idea.

I wish life was simpler.

12 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Is it him who doesn't give sex... or is it you? Or both?
I mean, I can't really imagine... he's not getting a hard on or why doesn't it happen? Have you ever had sex?

And yeah, those situations just happen... With some people you're just a dog in heat. It's pretty fascinating.

Probably not a good idea.

It would doom your relationship... if it isn't already. If you're lacking a substantial part of a relationship and go get it with somebody else, your relationship won't survive. It's very simple... it's just that choices like that suck!

October 2, 2007 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

but what does NG do when you are the horny chick that you are, or you don't act out your hornyness? if not, try it, be the dominate and bit aggressive (doesn't men supposed to loooooove that :)!

October 2, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

This is actually advice from the Boyfriend...

"Take NG like a wild beast! The control (in moderation) can be a major turn-on..."

So I second that... If he still doesn't respond then there is a bigger problem at hand.

Oh and I totally see why the temptation is so great... YUMMY!

October 2, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Indiana said...

If the lack of sex is the fact that you simly have no lust for the guy, then get out before it ends in tears.

By your own admission you love sex too much to not have it be a big part of your relationship, and if its not...and you "settle", then an affair is waiting just round the corner for you.

October 2, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I'm at a loss on what to do.

You answered your own question...

While I say I'm "happy" with this man... technically I'm not.

Are you not happy just because of the lack of sex, or because of 'him in general? You should be happy, and if he isnt doing it for you then you need to move on.

The month without sex is a totally different story.

October 2, 2007 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger DCchick said...

I agree with Indy. It sounds like maybe you and NG are really just great friends.

October 2, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I'm shocked that you haven't done it yet! Judging by what I've read about your relationships...it's not your choice. Yikes!

October 2, 2007 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

So QSW what was his response when you brought up the no sex issue? Why is he retreating. The ago old saying is the two most important things in a relationship is communication and sex...and if one goes the other is short to follow. The new guy is sexy, but don't throw something away quite yet! Shit gets hard in relationships and that is how it goes right?

October 3, 2007 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: We've had sex. He's fantastic at it. He just hasn't wanted to recently, much to my dismay.

Lessake: I swear I've tried the dominate role.

BC: After I tried to be aggressive with him he said, "I'm tired" then "Won't it be more special when we actually do it?"
Isn't that what females say?

Indy: You are so right. Completely and utterly right. It's so true. I feel like an idiot that I didn't come up with that on my own.

Scotty: A month without sex is stupid, especially when you get close to it and watch it slip away.

DC: I second an agreement with Indy. :)

WB: I'm kind of a procrastinator when it comes to these things. ;)

QLG: Things get hard in relationships, and I can handle that. What do you do when things don't get "hard" in relationships? ;)
I'm trying to work on things, but its hard to do when your boyfriend works 384503049 hours a week.

October 3, 2007 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

first: when did men stop thinking with their dick? (and under men I mean NG!!)
second: so sad! person just can not handle "I'm happy but I'm not happy" very long - it's bit too hard. if you know where the problem is but can't fix it then knowing really doesn't help, does it?

but don't listen to me, what the hell do I know - zilch, nada, nothing! nothing at all!!
hope everything works out!

October 3, 2007 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger James said...

Get to the bottom of this, girl. NOW. If I don't have sex with my girl for a month, there's a reason! (Of course, I would tell her before it came to that.)

Oh, and, *ahem*, if it doesn't work out with NG.....

October 3, 2007 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lessake: I don't know but I wish it weren't so. :(

James: I'm trying I'm trying, its hard to get to the bottom of things when your only form of communication with boyfriend is via text messaging.

I'll keep you in mind ;)

October 4, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.