I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, October 29, 2007

Drunk. Angry. Post.

I am living with a 5th grader.

ID got mad that I was dating someone new.

FINE.

I didn't tell him right away... OH BIG DEAL.

He BASHED me to a mutual friend of ours... BASHED. B.A.S.H.E.D

I decided to make things better with ID and I.

I invited him and RHM and my next door neighbor out for drinks.
We were having a good time until ID complained that he didn't have the money to go see SY.
Since his birthday is coming up, I thought it would be a perfect time to coordinate a surprise visit to see SY for him.
Buy him a plane ticket.
Check with his boss (i know her daughter) and see if he has the vacation time.
Plan the trip.

I text messaged SY who said he'd love to have ID come visit him.
I texted ID's co-worker and boss's daughter.
She called ID.
She's 30 with two kids and a serious boyfriend.
She asked if ID had done something stupid.
I texted messaged her and said, "Traitor ;)"
She texted messaged me back and said, "Sorry, I stick with my own kind."

MY OWN KIND?
DO I HAVE A DISEASE I DON'T KNOW OF??

I wrote back, "sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

Then it all clicked.

ID HAD BEEN FUCKING BAD MOUTHING ME.

I'm going to kill him.
If I don't post for awhile, come visit me in JAIL cause I'm going to KILL HIM WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS WHILE HE'S SLEEPING.

I invited my two best friends out with him, neither of them knew the whole story other than he and I had a fight and now it was over.
He apparently BITCHED ME OUT FOR NOTHING.

I hate him.

*takes a bow*

Rant over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Sounds like time for a new flatmate?

October 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

I know people... Just let me know!

October 30, 2007 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: I am a drama queen. Maybe the problem is with me. :)

BC: Screw using your people to kill roommates... how about Ex boyfriends? Do your people take care of those?

October 30, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Why is it that ID gets all butt-hurt when you get a new bf? He needs to just sack up and realize that you two are friends and that he has all the chance for nothing more.

Friends don't bad mouth friends behind each others' back. Poor form on jealous ID's part.

Maybe you should put something in your wine, he'll be sure to take that bait as he loves to drink it.

October 31, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.