I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, October 15, 2007
As much as I want to post everything that went on this weekend, I don't have the energy. So here is the gist.

I found out that NG became the idiot he did because he found out from a "friend" of mine that I was going to break up with him.
It's why he went crazy that fateful night.

I watched a movie with Mr. Lust, and afterwards he and I got coffee and discussed the book I was reading.

I went to a wedding with ID and his family on Saturday.

His parents now have the wrong idea about ID and myself and I think ID is getting the wrong idea too. He has no knowledge of Mr. Lust.

In fact, no one other than FN knows much about Mr. Lust.
I've been very secretive and hush-hush about the whole matter.
I don't know why this is. Normally I talk a lot about my significant others.
I have seriously sneaked out of my own apartment to avoid being questioned on where i was going. Thankfully, my room has it's own door.

I just suddenly realized this while I was typing out my weekend gist.
And now I have to go back to work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

At least you know why he went nuts... uncover lover relationships (in the beginning stages are hot). This way you avoid those, you're over it so soon interogations and if it doesn't work out the "what happened to [insert guy's name here]?" questions...

Yes I have nosy people in my life...

October 15, 2007 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Len said...

You're just like me. You have too many guy friends.

This always leads to a big mess from time to time. It's a cycle.

October 15, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

It's very funny because I too am having a covert affair....Except it's one that I'm keeping secret from my co-workers! I love the naughtiness of it!

October 15, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Quarterlifegirl said...

I was the same way with my current man when we first got together because all of my friends new my ex and I was with him for so long. I think subconsiously I was afraid they wouldn't like him, etc. Well now all my friends are friends with him too, so don't fret your friends will still love you no matter what!

October 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So where were you going?

October 15, 2007 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

And it sounds like NG has a little right to go a bit nuts, given that you are sneaking out to be with Mr. Lust.

Sometimes you have to make a choice.

October 15, 2007 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

And it sounds like NG has a little right to go a bit nuts, given that you are sneaking out to be with Mr. Lust.

Sometimes you have to make a choice.

October 15, 2007 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

BC: Thanks for the input! I hadn't really thought of it that way, but now I'm kind of glad you pointed that out, it seems to justify things.

Lenfer: It kind of sucks, really, but at the same time I think i wouldnt be happy with all female friends.

WB: Its so mysterious and fun. I agree completely!

QLG: I hope I have the same happy ending. :)

Wombat: Out... ;)

Indy:: I was not sneaking out to be with Mr. Lust until NG and I were over. So he still has no right to his anger. :)

October 16, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.