I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, September 28, 2007

Picture Friday.


I'm missing an eye in this picture. Its what happens when you aren't use to bangs, you have been drinking, and your friend says "QSW look here and smile!"

I'm going to tell everyone that I just lost my eye (Oh look, there it is over to the right!)


RHM and myself. Look, my eye has returned.


This is me, singing "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness, to RHM. She did not appreciate my rendition.


I live with this man. Why. I don't know. Well, I guess I do. He thought I was in trouble last night and ran 6 blocks to make sure I was ok.
Long story, but I almost dumped NG last night. The other man that looks like a Lumber Jack is one of my very good friends, whom I don't have a name for.

Ok, back to pictures.


This girl likes the Lumberjack but is playing cat and mouse with him.
At some point, I got fed up with her and put my finger in the salsa, put it on the Lumberjack's face, and then licked it off.
She practically sat in his lap the rest of the night.

Yes... that is ID... I swear he only looks like that 90% of the time.


These are the things that are bad for me, yet, I still manage to do them.
Yes, even my phone.
**************************************************
Change of theme:



MM and MW's baby. Isn't she cute. I see her every Tuesday and Thursday. I hold her on my lunch break so that MM and MW can eat their lunch.
She is 3 months old, and still looks smaller than that baby below this post!

4 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

You're gorgeous... and ID looks like he could use some serious help.

September 28, 2007 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm moving to wherever it is that hooch is served in glass vats.

What's happy hour like there?

Oh, and you're tot hot, Sipper.

September 28, 2007 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: ID needs help. Period. End of story. But thats a novel of reasons why. :)
Thank you, I'm going to pretend I agree with you on the comment regarding myself.

Wombat: Haha, Chumley's on a Thursday night. Two dollars will fill one of those with forms of light beer. 4 dollars will fill it with Murphy's Irish Stout (my favorite), and 7.50 will fill it with a nice White Russian or other mix drinks. Only in a college town. ;)
Have you ever heard of Breakfast club? It's where Purdue students get up at 6:30am to dress in costume and walk to their local bars to get wasted before the football game.
Screw Happy Hour.
;)

October 1, 2007 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I am glad you found your eye, much better than having to wear a patch.

Lumber Jack's nickname should be... Lumber Jack.

Does ID always make ridiculous faces?

Salsa trick is epic.

October 2, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.