I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, September 20, 2007

I crown myself Miss Lusty...

... So I believe I'm going to write something here for later, just for all my naughty blog friends. Right now, it has to be work related, because I am, at work.

So I have Y! messenger on at work. I have friends in their offices with Y! on at work. Sometimes we all chat and get nothing done, and sometimes we feed off of each others creativity and ideas.
Today we
were having a sarcastic day, until one of my friends had a break down with an Asian woman.
"This woman is smart as hell, and I think she's just playing games with me!" he starts in.
We all asked him what was going on.
"I sent her this e-mail and she's doing almost the exact opposite of what I asked her to do! I had this e-mail proof read by two different 'English as a second language' people and both of them understood it and could follow my directions!" he said, really upset.

Since I was still in sarcastic mode, I said, "Why don't you send her a picture of what you want, and beside the things you want changed you can draw little paint shop arrows to it."

"Great idea, QSW." he said sarcastically back.

An hour later I got BCCed on an e-mail with a picture in it that looked like this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Ahh... I love this. Now if they mess this up still, there is a problem.

September 20, 2007 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

yea, apparently the Asian lady loved it. She said it was the first thing she had ever understood coming from this guy... which is what she told him to his face.

I'm pretty sure there were some politics involved there..

September 21, 2007 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.