I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, September 21, 2007

I cheated myself... like I knew I would.

I have had sex.
Not real sex.
Cyber sex.
Having never experienced cyber sex, it was fascinating to watch the words pop up on my screen, one after another, thoughts entering my head, blood rushing to my face, yet still feeling safe knowing that one delete button would make everything I said, go away.

I'll write about it as if it actually happened instead of two people completely lusting over it.

"Let's go to the guest house," he said.
After miles of driving, we arrived at the guest house which was located back in some wooded area away from the highway. We entered in the house, and tried to make small talk to ease some of the nervousness away from the situation. He leaned over to me and whispered "I want you," in my ear.
It was like the dam opened and the water gushed out of after being held back for years. He grabbed the back of my thighs, lifted me up to him and carried me all the way to the bedroom.


Why am I writing this out? You guys don't want to hear the Harlequin romance part of my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Of course we want to hear. I'm sure Scotty will confirm this.

September 21, 2007 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Scotty confirms. Please post screen shots.

September 21, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.