I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, August 16, 2007

YEAH TOAST!



Watch that, even for a minute.

I was playing that in the office today, a friend sent it to me, and my boss wandered out of her office.
It had stopped by that point, and I was already back to work.
She wandered past my desk and out the door.
She walked back in and said, "Stupid freshman, yelling and carrying on like that, I think that guy out there yelled "YEAH!" seven times!"

Like... "Yeah, Gaffigan?" I said.
"I BET thats what they were yelling! Because it sounded like they'd say something after that, and we have all those Gaffigan posters out there!"
She mumbled something else, about how immature freshman were, and then went back in her office.

I silently snickered to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.