I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, August 31, 2007

To my fellow blog readers:

I haven't said much about NotGay since we first started dating.
Sure, I've mentioned him, in stories, silly things, but not talked about him.
You haven't heard about how I feel when I look at him in the morning, or what I said to him when I was angry.
Nothing.
Not because I don't trust you guys not to tell anyone.
I know you'd never tell a soul, because you behaved so well when I talked about Matt to you.

There is one big difference between Matt and NotGay that I didn't realize was there, until very recently.

I take NotGay seriously.

Wait, there are more reasons, but I'm not going to talk about them, that reason captures the gist of all the rest of the reasons.
I have changed drastically in the way I handle relationships, and I've found that I'm happier.
I'll leave you with some quotes from my friends:

RHM: "Wow, you really haven't bitched about NG at all. I'm not use to coming over, drinking wine, and not hearing you tell me how much you hate your significant other."

FN:
"Hunny, you are Carrie in Sex and the City, You are at the episodes where Carrie dates Aidan... if you fuck this up, I'm going to kill you."

QSW: "Ha, you just got off the phone with SY, and you two talked about NG and I? How long did you give us to last?"
ID: "We didn't take bets on this relationship, both of us hope that it works out."

Even as I type those, I feel like I'm jinxing myself and we will break up tomorrow.

I might not recover as quickly on this relationship.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Just reading the way you speak about him in your stories conveys alot... We all have to grow up (relationship wise) sometime. I'm really happy that you're finally with someone that makes you happy.

August 31, 2007 at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.